Monday, October 15, 2007

Fargo ND Real Estate: Superagent Profile Jeff Shipley

Name: Jeff Shipley
Company: RE/MAX Realty 1
Hometown: Devils Lake, ND
Your first job was: Youth Baseball coach
Favorite type of music: All types, depends on the day.
Professional training: Broker’s license, GRI, e-PRO
Your favorite about selling real estate in fargo moorhead?: Everything! What a great Profession! Meeting new people, helping family, friends (new & old) & people I meet for the first time with one of the most important decisions in their life, buying/selling a home.
Did you or do you have a real estate mentor? Personal Real Estate mentor(s): My family. I was raised in a real estate family. For as long as I can remember and still to this day my family buys, sells and invests in real estate. Professional: Dan Pergande. Even if he doesn’t know it, he has shown me there are many things to “think” about but not to “worry” about. Live everyday to the fullest.
I ignite my real estate sales by: Treating people the way I would want to be treated. There is no better marketing than a referral from a happy client.
Favorite restaurant in Fargo Morhead?: Too many to mention.
When I cook at home I like to… Grill, always grill.
One thing every homebuyer should keep in mind when searching for a home: Find a Buyer’s Agent that you can trust and let that person help you through the entire process from home search to offer to closing.
Your favorite charity in fargo moorhead is and why: Habitat for Humanity…..because I believe everyone should own their own home. After all it is the American Dream.
Quick tip for Buyers & Sellers: Buyers: Find a Buyer’s Agent that you can trust, and you know will work in your best interest. Very Important! Sellers: Find a Listing Agent that knows the market! This market is changing daily and you need a Listing Agent that changes with it. This is not the time to randomly hire the cheapest one or even most expensive. Do your homework!



1 comment:

Find Fargo Real Estate or FM Realtors said...

Fargo Real Estate, Cass County, North dakota, Best Agents in FM Real Estate