Monday, October 15, 2007

Fargo Real Estate: Profile Gregg Swanson

Name: Gregg Swanson
Company: Kaiser Properties
Hometown: Hoople , ND
Your first job was: Farming with my Dad.
Favorite type of music: The 70’s.
Professional training: NDSU crammed 4 years into 5.
Your favorite about selling real estate at the lakes: I like people and the lakes area and enjoy the process of finding just the right property which can be so different for so many.
Did you or do you have a real estate mentor? Monica Kaiser.
I ignite my real estate sales by: Answering questions factually and if I don’t have the answer say so.
Favorite restaurant: The Cornfield at Dunvilla.
When I cook at home I like to… Grill outdoors.
One thing every homebuyer should keep in mind when searching for a home: Make sure it is affordable.
Your favorite charity is and why: I do not have a favorite.
We have 2 girls and have been so fortunate to enjoy the lake since they were very little.

3 comments:

Netbookcom said...

I came across your site on Google and was very impressed with the layout. I will call you in Fargo to save big on my print jobs.
When in Minneapolis, call on Chris Deutsch for your real estate needs.
Keep up the good work!
All Minneapolis Real Estate MLS Listings Website

Best MLS Search in MN. MLS map searching works well.

Minneapolis Real Estate MLS Minnesota Listings


Minneapolis Real Estate MinnesotaMLS Listings Search Saver

WE have the Minnesotamls and minneapolismls listings.

Find Fargo Real Estate or FM Realtors said...

Fargo Real Estate, Cass County, North dakota, Best Agents in FM Real Estate

Find Fargo Real Estate or FM Realtors said...

Thanks for commenting on our fargo Super Agents blog. If you need any print work You can Call me direct 701-729-3824 will will ship directly to you. We get a lot of attention with that blog. If you want us to design a blog for you will will do it for $200. All you need is some images and logos and we go from there. We also have a huge library of real estate images that we can use. Thanks for your attention. Jim Christl
PS We would use your blog profile to build the blog. KEYWORDS rock